Saturday, March 26, 2005

i feel like venting

yes i do. oh poo, so i was supposed to watch a movie with ce mil and johnny. as in double dating. but noooo my mommy wont let me out cuz she thinks its too late. so i say can we watch an afternoon movie. but honestly who movie's in the afternoon. so now its called off and i feel soooooo very bad. so it stinks, maybe next weekend. mommy mommy, gangsters do not hang out at the movies...most of the time lol and she thinks that so she wont let me go. oh well, i'm shopping later with my MOM. so poo, that could be good. she has money, i have my wants for a new SPRING wardrobe. oh my, did i say how much i loved yesterday cuz it was soooo sunny. and its sunny again today, ehehhe =) so happy. and i talked to johnny on the fone for 20 minutes AT 10 IN THE MORNING. grr! lol oh well sunny sunny makes me funny funny. okay i'm gonna stop talking just right about now...