Thursday, February 02, 2006

from wednesday's chapel

"I have been unfaithful
I have been unworthy
I have been unrighteous
And I have been unmerciful
I have been unreachable
I have been unteachable
I have been unwilling
And I've been undesirable
And sometimes I have been unwise
I've been undone by what I'm unsure of
But because of you
And all that you went through
I know that I have never been unloved
I have been unbroken
I have been unmended
I have been uneasy
And I've been unapprochable
I've been unemotional
I've been unexceptional
I've been undecided
And I have been unqualified
Unaware - I have been unfair
I've been unfit for blessings from above
But even I can see
The sacrifice You made for me
To show that I have never been unloved."

I was so deeply moved when I first heard this song. So apparently, it's a pretty old song, but the words will forever be timeless. After some many days of naively sulking in my own loneliness, there's this far greater Love that will never cease to satisfy.

So thank you Lord, for creating in me something that will never be replaced.

*Can anyone say..
ditto?
=)