Monday, February 27, 2006

lessons

  1. So I guess I'll never know how much something/someone means to me until they're/it's taken away. And I'll never get to cherish it the way it deserves to be. Love what you're given, love the people around you. For real.
  2. It's okay to cry. In fact, I consider it a strength being able to be vulnerable to emotions. To an extent of course. But you know the generalization of how guys aren't supposed to cry? Well I think otherwise. You may be strong to be able to withstand the rush of tears, but I say you're stronger when you cry and have the ability to express those emotions.
  3. Laughing and crying at the same time could probably be one of the ugliest things you can show to people. haha
  4. "Goodbyes were never easy for me. So I guess I'll see you later."