Friday, March 09, 2007

condolences

To the Bewleys, the Hoskins', and to the Ho family.
I'm at a loss for words to see how strong everyone is.
Content with the fact that their late loved one is in a better place, but still grieving over a loss.
I don't even want to imagine what it's like for me.
It's at times like these where I analyze my life all over again.
Did I accomplish all that I have intended to at this point?
Anyway, you all are always in my mind.

Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God."

***

I really didn't know better and then I started getting frustrated without knowing what you were going through. I always thought it was just the way you are and I never understood what you had to put up with. I'm sorry and I don't think I'll ever act that way ever again. I don't ever want to.

***

I'm sorry that things had to turn out the way it did between us. I never intended anything of that nature to happen but yet it did. Let this be a lesson to the both of us. Hold your head up high and don't let that interfere with the person you have yet to be.

***

I need to diet. I want to fit into the pants I wore last year 'cause I don't want to buy any more.