Wednesday, March 28, 2007

focus

What am I doing with my life?
I'm losing focus in everything I do, in everything I am.
I don't seem to know where I stand, what I'm directed towards.
I'm not focused with God, with relationships, in school, my future -- everything.
And yet, I'm not doing much either to stray away.
I'm just... drifting.

I never meant to hurt anyone 'cause I do know what it's like to be hurt. A friend constantly tells me that I do hold high expectations and I especially hold high hopes - which is why I don't give in too easily. And it's sad to say that none of you guys at the moment fit just right. I'm sorry, but I can't help it.

1. There's you. You have everything going for you and yes I feel like the luckiest girl to ever be in your arms. We're so different, and yes I understand but there doesn't seem to be enough sacrificing.
2. And then there's you. You have the most innocent love that rarely exists anymore, am I taking it for granted? Realistically speaking, there is so much more growing up to do.

That is why, I want things to remain the way they are right now. At least for now, at least when this hectic month is finally over then I can finally breathe.

I'm so pressured into growing up right now. And I know in a few, I'll wish to be young again. That's the irony of life.

I can't believe it's already been seven months. It's been a long time coming.

Anyway, Happy early Easter, Jesus. Thank You for everything.