Sunday, March 11, 2007

nice and dandy

It's a good feeling knowing that pretense no longer exists between us. Time really does heal all wounds. I feel that the both of us can be friends like we were before, and it feels awesome.

Maybe that's why I'm not too fond of relationships in the first place. The ones that don't work out end up putting friendships on hiatus or they completely end it forever. I'm glad I don't thrive off relationships for happiness but I thrive off the agape love that we're all supposed to share.

Anyway, I don't know what this feeling means. I love being around you, but yet I can't say for sure that I like you. I don't remember what it feels like to be head over heels. But I think that just means that now isn't the time and I'm not ready.

It's ironic how even as mature as I am now, I seemed more ready years ago.