Saturday, June 02, 2007

I'm sore all over, but it's good feeling for some reason.
I think I am making progress. Hopefully I'll get there before July hits.

It's hard to believe it's been 14 years already. It's also hard to believe that high school will be over for me in just merely 11 days. It's a bittersweet feeling and I can say I'm fine moving past this milestone. I'll definitely miss everyone there though - teachers and friends alike.

So here's the deal for the next two weeks.
J3: church, tennis, softball
J4: school, last day of work :(
J5: school, child care
J6: school, study
J7: skip the morning to go visit haig/AY, school, child care
J8: skip the day, ryouko gym
J9: sylvia's housewarming, study
J10: church, study
J11: english exam, study, ryouko gym
J12: chem exam, child care, study
J13: calc exam, french exam