Sunday, August 12, 2007

goodbye for another return

I can't believe I've been here for 6 weeks already and I really don't wanna leave. I've grown to appreciate this place for what it is and what it will become. The friends I made are ones that welcomed me into an entirely new place and gave me so many things to smile for. The inside jokes we created throughout the weeks are ones that I'll remember and laugh to myself about. Thank you guys for always being so encouraging, so inspiring, so motivating, etc. It was so hard to say goodbye today.

I'm talking about you kids from YAF.

Derek, Stevo, you guys are somethin' more.

Kathy THANKS FOR EVERYTHIN' GIRLFRIENDDDDDD!

Cousins you guys are hilarious!

Anyway, tomorrow's my last day so I have a lot to do!!!
So far, I have seven things to do including saying farewell to my cousins' very cute doggie, Figo.

And when I'm back in Toronto, it'll be goodbyes all over again, whoever hasn't left me yet. :(

Can't wait to get back into shape!!!