Friday, October 05, 2007

wake up call

I had every intention to update and keep a track of my life for the past few weeks but different circumstances didn't allow me to and now I don't even remember what I wanted to finish saying in the last post.

Anyway, the last month has definitely been a fun one. Meeting so many people, getting closer to so many people. Joining all this stuff, actually getting things done. Sleeping in, staying up - all that jazz. I think I've done enough partying for the month's worth and I can't afford to spend anymore money or time recooperating. I just wanna chill, think, work hard...

These past couple days is so discombobulating for me. What happened last night, I probably just took it too personally 'cause I know I'm better than that but it made me really miss everything that used to be in the last year - my church, my school, my family, etc. I had an hour long conversation with my sister that made me feel so much better and then I slept it off....

Too bad today, the biggest mishap took place. My wallet's lost/stolen... My pictures, my cards and everything... sigh the hassle I have to go through... :S

Tomorrow's going to be a busy day for me... I have to get all my cards back, my legs waxed, buy a dress... see people. SIGH*

On another note... I really need prayers for my grampa... he's back in the hospital again... it's a scary thought to know how fast his body is deteriorating... I wish I spent more time with him when I could have...

Praying for PCA... it's heartbreaking to know the condition it's in right now...