Monday, August 16, 2010

Japan

Hokkaido, Sapporo, and whatever else. I had no idea where I was nor do I know the geographic layout of Japan so forgive me if what I describe is entirely incorrect.

Well, wherever I went ... I hear is nothing like Tokyo.

Everything, however weird, is not as weird as Tokyo.
People, for the most part way more hospitable than Chinese people will ever be, except they can't speak English.

Fish everyday, cooked or raw, is disgusting. My tummy flips over and over again at the smell of any kind of fish or crab. I don't know if I'll ever recover.

Public washrooms will infinitely be better than any other place in the world, I presume. It's cleaner, more high-tech, and everything better. There are seat warmers, toilet cleaners, and bidets in every stall.

Back in HK now. I suppose I'll shop for the next 16 days.