Thursday, December 23, 2004

the ugly letdown

well then. 15 cm of snow huh? got snowed in today, cuz there was so much flippin snow the car wouldnt drive out of my driveway. i was super bummed, cuz i was lookin forward to hittin the slopes once again to try to perfect my boarding "skillz". and so one day wasted away at home where i could be on the hills in the lovely white snow. pooeyyy. and if only i knew i wouldnt be able to go today, i would have stayed at mish's house longer. grr. oh yeah i forgot to add in some stuff yesterday like me laughing at jaychan's broken arm and him ordering pizza for me cuz i felt so stupid. hahah and i almost set the house on fire cuz i accidentally put the plastic bag on top of the candleflame n then after that it smelled like burning. loll lalla k, i've officially let aa go as of today, and to whoever's reading this. hold me accountable. :) blog later....