Monday, February 14, 2005

(un)happy valentines day

wow what can i say? valentines day was never too special for me except for my elementary years where everyone would get valentines cards and we were all so...innocent and carefree. year two of high school and thers already so much drama going on. sure there were candy and flowers going around from true couples to couples but underneath all the lovey dovey stuff was some major drama. friends caught in triangles, neutral friends not knowing what to do and holy ish i've got my own problems thanks. this year's valentines stunk like molded sandwiches with the smell of lake ontario. i'm putting my love on hold. lovings to pheebs jo jen and dani.

maybe next year's valentines wont be so bad... maybe it could get worse. who knows? i'm not gonna let this day hinder me...