Sunday, June 12, 2005

well waddya know...

i love surprises. my mom and i were just loading me and my sister's old beds into our car so that it could be brought to my aunt's friend's house who needed beds. and so i go not really expecting anything. and i see this guy, who looks amazingly familiar walk out of his house into a taxi. and then i walk to the door, a girl opens the door with a guy who looks REALLY familiar right behind her. AHHH ITS GENCAN. lol ahahah yeah they were renting space out in their basement and needed beds. siiighs. ahhaha surprised i am. my mommy thinks he's lang jai. and so i ask my aunt. i'm like. so whats this connection again? n then she's like oh we're colleagues. n then i'm like ooohh interesting. but whoa. that like completely creeped me out... in a good way, i havent seen him in so long! yeah the guy and girl are his siblings... it was so awkward cuz i wasnt ready for it. and i looked funky >=[ grr! hahaha