Wednesday, October 26, 2005

from becca tam's xanga

I want a boy.
A nice and bad boy.
He'll tell me we're like Corey and Topanga.
He'll give me his favorite sweatshirt.
He'll call me at 3am and ask me what i'm doing.
He'll tell me he couldn't fall asleep because he was thinking about me, and he needed to hear my voice.
He'll text me every morning before school saying "Have a great day babe I love you!".
And he always whispers something sweet in my ear.
And he wont get embarrassed to tell me he loves me in front of his friends.
When I cry he'll tell me I'm too beautiful to and he'll kiss every tear.
He'll always make me feel better because he knows the perfect things to say to me.
All of his friends will know we're in love because he'll talk about me to them.
He'll stay up with me all night when im sick.
When we're walking together he'll stop and pick up a flower and put it behind my ear.
We always end up laughing about silly fights.
And when were old he'll love me even more.
He'll tell me he'd die without me.
When we go out for ice cream, he'll put some on my nose, then I'll put some all over his face.
And we just never stop laughing.
he wouldnt be scared to cry in front of me----and would hold me when i cry ..
he'll introduce me to his friends as the coolest girl he's ever met.
He'll buy me jewelry and bouncy balls from vending machines.
We would have contests of how far we could spit our gum, or how far we could jump off a swing.
He'll have snowball fights with me and let me win
He would grab my waist and kiss my neck.
He'll let me go places with his mom.
We would play tag and not care whos watching. We'd kiss in the rain.
And when I hear him speak, I'll fall in love all over again.
I want a boy who can argue over stupid things with me,
and then go totally soft when I got sad and apologize.
I want someone who would lay with me outside under the stars.
Someone who will squirt me with water guns in the house
When we kissed our hips would be pressed together.
thats the boy i want to marry and to be mine forever.


but i have my own boy. and i love him the way he is. but this post was still nice to put up :) for all you hopeless romantics out there. yes you.