Tuesday, November 15, 2005

and so again i think, like i always do. what good is it gonna do when i just write about my feelings? actually, lotsa good for me. but for you, you've never really been sentimental to these things. although you are, in many ways, cuz i know. and i also think that i'm really okay now. the only thing now is that i really miss you. missing late night talks, missing the ability to think of you and never hafta wonder if you're thinking about me cuz i know you are. and ever since the first day, i've missed you every moment we're apart, so i guess it's still the same now. you never cease to amaze me with all that you are.

and to my surprise, i smiled a lot today. not because it's over, but because i once had you fill that emptiness in my heart. and amazingly, you always will be. =]