Thursday, June 14, 2007

the trust of a lifetime

The beautiful Miss Kathy Kwan, who resides halfway across the world, woke me up at the what I will refer to now as "the crack of dawn" a. k. a. waking up for school time. No longer do I have to wake up for the classes of high school and no longer must I wear my uniform that I have worn most of my life.

However sad/happy that may sound, that's besides the point. This is what she said when she heard my voice: "Rachel, I haven't heard your voice in years and you sound like a freaking valley girl. *laughs* You're such a hoe." Do I? Do I really? Oh well, at least I don't sound like a man.

There's so much to do this summer, but there's so little time. I don't know where to start so I can optimize the most time for each person and each activity I want to do before it's too late. There are so many things I want to do and I really need to start prioritizing. But hey, here's my schedule for the rest of June.

14 - chauffeur the sibs, visit AY, childcare, play softball, dinner with the Phil and the Pheebs
15 - visit DMCI, shopping for grad dress, BEACH VBALL
16 - Beach, BBQ
17 - Church, softball, tennis
18 - Western SAO, Ryouko gym
19 - Wonderland with the class of '07
20 - Jo's Western SAO? Book Sale?
21 -
22 - ML's Grad Dinner
23 - Wonderland with the Koreans
24 - Church, softball, tennis
25 -
26 -
27 - Graduation
28 -
29 -
30 - Beach? Breaking the Cycle?

It won't be so easy the next time around.
I could say a lot more, but I won't. I'm so used to suppressing it.
Don't make me lose hope in you - keep being the difference that I believe you are.
It's funny 'cause, you broke my trust from the start so maybe it wasn't that hard to take again and again. I really wonder what it was that kept me going - I didn't actually think anything was gonna happen, especially after the first time you lied to me. I'm dumb for always being there but don't think I'm an idiot that didn't know what was going on - I knew everything.