Thursday, June 14, 2007

happy/sad

However tired I was today, I felt immensely happier somehow.
Possibly because so much weight is lifted off my shoulders... I feel free.

Saw so many people I haven't seen in a long time today but I also saw many people for possibly the last time today. I'm happy and sad on both counts

So many thoughtful phone calls today... Kathy, Chris, Phoebe, Phil, Sze Yee, Tony, Joanne...

Today was my last day of Child Care. I was so sad.
I always look forward to last days 'cause I get so tired, but when it actually comes - I miss it so much. Here are pictures of my favourite kid... Curtis Jefferson Kong.
I felt so sad when I had to say bye to him and gave him my last hug. :(


The following pictures show the difference between his no teeth "smile" and his teeth "smile".


***
SCHOOL'S OUT SUCKAS!