Sunday, July 08, 2007

out of sight, out of mind

I get really tired for some reason. I haven't gotten a chance to enjoy the nightlife here yet 'cause I want to retire and go to bed so early.

So far the past two days all I could do eat is eat and walk around. Not many purchases but I get to see Katz a lot! That's definitely something to look forward to.

I guess I'm going to Shanghai and some surrounding cities this week. I don't really wanna go. Actually, scratch that. I AM AGAINST GOING. But I guess if this time is used towards spending time with my grampa I guess I'll stop complaining. I'll have to put all selfishness aside and suck it up and make the most out of it.

I'm also having second thoughts about China missions. Since I'm already going, I'll open up my heart and hopefully my eyes will also open during this trip. I need to focus and lose the attention from the things that's been consuming my mind.

Timing wasn't right. Will it ever be?

I want to make more pictures of my trip, but either that what I'm doing isn't extravagantly picture worthy or I'm too busy to take any.