Friday, August 31, 2007

two more days

Spending this week just doing all the wrapping up is probably something I'll have to get used to. All the farewells whether they be truly goodbyes or just see-you-laters break my heart. This summer has just been full of them, and yet I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

Today I spent most of my day at Jim & Beatrice's house. I drove all the way to Ajax into a cozy neighbourhood just to chill with them. It was definitely a change of pace to not have a big group of people, but I really needed this evening just to be with people that have been through it all and still stand their ground. I've missed them so.

So the next few days is a bunch of last minute stuff - buying, cleaning, packing. Much to do, much to do.

- upload pictures
- learn how to use the lappie
- clean room
- pack stuff
- pick up pants
- grab all the necessary documents
- develop pictures
- get stuff to decorate room with
etc. etc.

KILL ME NOW I DON'T WANNA GROW UP.

On another hand, that meteor shower best happen, :D