Sunday, December 09, 2007

Brain Break #19284792384

So after the many contemplations this week of going to the library (what a distant memory) and even being almost there today, my feet slowly brought me back to my room, that which has served me oh-so-well when I sleep and when I rise (very reluctantly).

Tomorrow's my first exam... I've studied quite a bit and whether or not I do well (I pray to dear God I do), I like blogging. A lot more than I like Facebook I must say. I don't really mind being away from it for an extended period of time and whether or not my usage of it when I'm back one will increase to the level it once was... my verdict is this.

Ignorance is bliss.
No longer will other people's pictures or updates matter to me. If I must be contacted, there are always more efficient ways =)
So um... yeah I'm really out of shape. Gots to go to the gym!... After exams.
One of the best feelings in life is to laugh without reason but yet it is very reason why we laugh. Those are the ones that keep you going. Comprendez? I don't really make sense but I don't really care either.

Lots to do tomorrow!
Ace that exam
Prepare for the next
Buy my train tixx yo
Laundry (oh baby, that pile is getting big)

Every time I turn around
I think I've got it all figured out
My heart keeps callin'
And I keep on fallin'
Over and over again
- Kelly Clarkson's "The Trouble with Love is"