Monday, December 10, 2007

All I Can Say is that...

I'm exhausted. Physically, mentally, emotionally.

My eyes are straining to stay awake, my circadian clock is retarded, no longer can my mind function beyond what is given and no longer am I trying to feel.

Psych exam. Well for starters, I think I did better than I did on my midterm considering I put more effort into it this time. However, there is still so much room for me to put in. Next semester, I promise. My working habits will be significantly better. I learned my lesson, seriously.

I'm waiting for my laundry to be done now. It's sad, over these past few months of living without my mom, I've already shrunk a pair of pants and a fave sweater of mine. I'm paranoid of how many other items of clothing I have yet to shrink this year. It's heartbreaking.

Anyway, train ticket bought for this Friday afternoon. Can't wait to be home. =)