Wednesday, December 05, 2007

In God's Hands

The crazy week of trying to finish assignments is done. Now I've gotta set my mind on writing those three exams I so want to do well in. Hermit mode with occasional moments of living? Yeah that's what my next week's gonna look like.

This month's definitely been a big change for me - mindset, lifestyle, ya know.. and the like. My priorities are being reset and so are my hopes.

I got anxious too early even though at the moment there was no doubt at all. God speaks time and time again. I'm listening and He's giving me neither a yes or a no. He says wait. I think He sent you into my life at the very moment I needed Him most so you could show me where I needed to be - thanks for that. Too bad you're nowhere near walking with me anymore like you were before. It's probably my fault - shouldn't have got involved in so many of those things - that's what made me so typical. Well anyway, point is... I learned.

God also spoke through another significant person... amazingly. He was the last person I ever would have thought that would teach me one of my biggest life lessons... He told me that I should never be too busy to talk to my mom. My mom, the rest of my family... man I had the biggest guilt trip... I still do now. The fact that I no longer see them everyday is definitely hitting me hard now. A little late I know but better late than never right? Well a week and I will be back where I belong.

Another person also gave me one of the very well needed wake up calls. Again, totally didn't expect it but I'm totally glad he brought it up.

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." - Romans 12:2\
So that's from me to you.