Tuesday, December 04, 2007

i knew it

Je suis tres tres tres screwed.
I knew I was going to regret spending so much time yesterday downloading Christmas music when I really should be working... SIGH*

No more Facebook already. Now... no more MSN.
My outlet will be here as I will have no one else to talk to.
I'll always be a phone call away though ;)

9 more days and my misery will be over, at least for a little while.

Thank you roomie for getting me soup despite the little mishap you experienced. My tumtum was beginning to hate me for not feeding it.

Anyway things are looking brighter again =)
Okay well I am going to carpe diem.

Finish my last 15 minutes of Psych class ever of 2007. Then it's out to perfecting my Korean skills and then working really hard on Marketing, and then show my prof how my Korean skills are done... and then working really hard on Marketing again... and then spending time with the KCF lovelies and then... working really REALLY hard on Marketing again...

With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.
~Thomas Foxwell Buxton