Friday, December 07, 2007

Man, being able to sleep in is spoiling me. I set my alarm for 10AM and I end up waking at 2PM, two days in a row. Well at least I'm studying right? How intellectually inspired I am at this point, I'm not able to give an answer but... yeah. YAY for books!

My room is getting messier by the days, my food supply is slowly going down, my laundry is piling up... oh boy.

I also really need to get out of my room. I always said I'd go to the library but I'm just so damn lazy to even walk out of the warmth of the res. Need... more... motivation.

Anyway, despite hopes and whatnot I'm growing more independent.

I miss high school - friends, the chills and all. Hopefully this Christmas break I'll be able to spend as much time as I can with all my loves. =)

Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering - Ida Scott Taylor