Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why was I so surprised? Why did I act like I didn't expect it?
I didn't want to believe it. I was in denial.

I was so stupid to keep playing this game. I was stupid enough to think I would eventually win. I know you still care, I know you still like me, I know you still need me. But you're not ready for me. You apologized and I guess you were right about everything that I did to you, and for that, I'm sorry.

Things will never happen between us anymore. But don't ever forget all the promises you made to me 'cause I never will.
...

I know you said you were sorry and I know you feel bad about it. Please think smarter next time. None of the reasons why you did what you did was justified. You knew it all because I told all of it to you and yet you still went ahead and did it. What were you thinking? Were you just completely hoping nothing ever happened between us so you could get a shot at it?

I was never mad at you, but I'll never forget what you did.