Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Regrets

We all have it and we wish a rewind button existed.
I know I do all the time.

I regret the most over choices I made when I could've taken the other option and mostly doing things out of deliberate defiance and impatience. Or there were regrets for things that I didn't do because I was so concerned about the wrong things.

At the same time though, if those choices weren't made and those actions weren't taken, would I still change the way my life is now.

It's hard to say. Academically, I think I could've made a better choice. Socially and emotionally, I think the past 2 years of events contribute to the way things are now...

When it comes down to whether or not a rewind button exists, I don't think I'd change a thing despite my random rants otherwise.

The ugly past makes us better people for the future when we decide to let go of it and learn from it.

as long as you love me.