Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Revival

Writing on a blog for anonymous readers...
My favourite thing to do.
Because I am an attention seeker and also a time-waster right?

I might possibly be crazy because in essence I am talking to nobody but myself.

I got a wake-up call today, literally by way of a text message. It was one of those things that really strengthened my determination to do better in school because... frankly, I don't think my marks are reflecting my intelligence. It's more so reflecting my work ethic and that really sucks 'cause I do want to work hard.

Working hard is difficult when you don't even know what you're working for. In other words, I don't know what the hell I wanna do. Regardless and at this rate, I have to work hard anyways to see what benefits my diligence reaps.

I'll write more often to see how I mature in thinking and in speech. Heh.

P.S. Our anniversary is soon. ♥