Sunday, July 29, 2007

I guess I can be thankful that he trusted me to some extent.

But anyways, YAF is definitely becoming a haven for me in HK. The encouraging and genuine people that go there is such a motivation for me to be better. I cried a lot today - tears of reminiscence and sympathy really. So one of the orphan girls wrote us all a letter in Chinese...

In short, she said that she would always keep us in her prayers, she'd be a good girl, and wait at the orphanage for our return. The last bit broke my heart knowing that it'll be a while 'til we go visit again, if ever. Our prayers is for every one of those amazing kids to find a good home. Well anyway, God always provides.

What a coinkidink today. I saw Tim Wong AND Jake Wan at CWB, separately though...

Anyway, I have a fever so I'm gonna jet.