Thursday, September 25, 2008

To each, their own

We're writing about values in Writing 2121 (elementary + high school English combined).

It's all relative. How each person was raised and how each person perceives their own life. <-(fragment)

My value was, is and always will be,

Love.

Only because nothing can exceed its power, its indefinite parameters and its ever so comforting attributes. I wrote in my essay, its the only value that sustains over time and the only value that empowers you to value other things that go along with it.

I see examples everyday about how love was and was not demonstrated throughout. I don't ever want people to witness how I didn't show a form of love, but instead with everything I've been taught as a child until now, I will be sharing my hugs, my kisses, my smiles.

However most of my love will go towards my boyfriend, my family and my friends.

Ever thine.
Ever mine.
Ever ours.
Immortal Beloved - Beethoven